Friday, April 17, 2009

Piano Recital

Another part of our weekend included the boys piano recital. My mom has been graciously teaching them all piano, as I am sure if I did it myself, it would be bad! Something about parents teaching their own kids anything always causing problems! Anyway...they are all doing great! Tyler really seems to be a natural and picks it up so easily. The others boys work really hard at it, and we were really proud of them. Jordan also played a couple of his violin pieces. He is really getting pretty good with that instrument also. Hopefully they will all continue to enjoy and be involved with music!

Here is my mom with all of her piano students! 7 of the 8 of them are grandchildren. She does 8 lessons a week for free!!! What a great mom and grandma!




No comments: