Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Eric!

It's hard to believe my baby is now 5! What a fun little guy! We sure love him and are glad he is part of our family! Having a December birthday is pretty hard. Not sure WHAT we were thinking that March, 5 years ago!! The pour kids will probably never get a really cute decorated birthday cake like all his brothers did. Luckily, when I asked him this year what kind of a cake he wanted, he just said a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Whew! That was doable on the Monday before Christmas.

I decided that even though I still had a million things to do, I'd better take some time to do something fun with him for his birthday, so I took he and his buddy, Tysen, to Jumpin' Jacks for some fun and exercise. They ran and bounced and slid for a good hour and a half before coming home to continue playing.


We had Grandma and Aunt Barbara over for birthday dinner, presents, cake and ice cream. He loved every present he got and has played constantly with them all!




5 Great Things About Eric:

1. He is the world best snuggler.
2. He loves to be a big boy and help with everything.
3. He is a smart kid.
4. He loves his family.
5. He makes me laugh!

Thanks for always making our days full of laughter and surprises!

3 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Happy birthday Eric you are the best!!

Kimmy said...

Love that first picture of Eric, that is the best! Happy Birthday Eric! You are a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he had a happy birthday! What a cutie, we just absolutly adore this kiddo!