Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

There are so many things I could catch up on, like Jordan winning 3rd place in the state science fair, Tyler earning his bear badge in cub scouts, Justin passing his test for his driving permit, and Eric scoring multiple goals in his first season playing soccer...Congratulations to all my boys! But the most important thing to blog about today after months of silence is a big shout out to the 1st "boy" to join my family--my hubby! Thanks for 19 amazing years, Paul! I love you! Here's looking forward to many more....

3 comments:

kris said...

Congrats you two lovebirds! :)

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Happy Anniversary!! Glad to see all is well and the boys are doing good.Loved Eric's mothers day card.He is special.

Kimmy said...

aaaaah! Happy Anniversary!