Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I didn't do it!!

"Mom, I think that window is broken. It has cracks all over it." --This is the lovely surprise I woke up to Monday morning! Nobody would claim credit for it--I wonder why? After blaming Tyler for quite some time, we finally got it out of Eric that he had, in fact, done it. How, you might ask? He threw a marble, of course! Said marble was laying on the floor under the "bullet hole" as we so lovingly call it! When the snap, crackle, pop sounds died down, I called a repair shop to explain the dire need for it to be replaced before the whole thing crumbled to the floor. When the receptionist learned I had four boys, she basically told me to "have your vacuum ready! It won't last through the day!" Luck must be on our side. A week later, waiting for the replacement to come in, and it's still going strong!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I still say it gave your home that nice "Cathedral stained glass" look!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration to start our own blog! Visit us at luvmoab.blogspot.