Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preschool Bliss!

I can't believe the day has finally arrived!! My baby is finally off to school--of course I am using that phrase liberally since it is only preschool. However, for those 2 hours on Monday and Wednesday, I am a free woman! It's very exciting!! The bonus is, Eric loves it, is learning social skills he desperately needs, and he comes home happy and ready for a nap! What could be better? (Maybe all day kindergarten?)
Eric was so excited for his first day of preschool! He asked every 5 minutes when it was time to go!
This is Eric's buddy, Tysen. They are both 3. They both love Thomas the Tank Engine. They are going to preschool together 2 days a week, and they are both very excited about it. Here they are waiting for Tysen's bus to come pick him up!



4 comments:

Los Smith said...

I am pretty sure Eric is loving preschool, but I get the feeling mommy is lovin' it way more!

Kimmy said...

love the matching backpacks!!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Cute backpacks...and when did he get so big? I must have blinked...

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

We love hearing what Eric has to tell us about school.I always ask him about what he has for snacks!!Lucky he has such a great friend to go to school with that just makes it more fun.