Sunday, October 5, 2008

Birthday Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JUSTIN!
Can't believe he is another year older--mostly because that means I am also another year older! What a great kid! I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone I have an awesome kid here. He helps out around the house; he babysits; he mows the lawn; he gets good grades; he's fun to be around; and best of all, he has a good heart! Love you kid!

So, here's a quick shot of Justin the night of his party. Only a couple of his friends ended up being able to come, but they had lots of fun. It was kind of a switch for me as I was gone that night, and Paul got to be in charge of the whole thing. Wow! Way to go, Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is an awesome boy, I can certainly attest to that! I couldn't have found a better best buddy for Brett if I'd found him myself! Brett had a blast at the party, although he did take a couple of "light saber" hits to the face and had duck lips when he woke up the next morning! Those crazy boys...

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

alisha said...

hope you had a great b-day justin!
alec is certainly hoping to hook up with you soon! can't wait to see you guys!