Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall is definitely here!

This past weekend for BYU's homecoming game we were looking forward to a visit from Paul's brother and his wife from California. We don't get to see them often enough, so we were looking forward to it. I've been wanting Alisha to do a family photo shoot for us, and we thought this would be the perfect opportunity! The weather has been fabulous, and there were plenty of fall leaves up the canyon for some great outside shots! Wouldn't you know it....just my luck....the one weekend they are here and able to do the family photo shoot....it is not only supposed to be freezing but possibly raining and snowing! Unbelieveably, the weather held long enough for us to get some great shots, but we froze our toes off while doing it! It was a rude awakening that fall is definitely here! A huge thanks to Matt and Alisha and their thin California blood for enduring the cold with us on not only one, but two separate occassions to get all of our pictures taken! I totally stole this proof from Alisha's blog to post as a little sneak peak of more to come! When I get the DVD full of pictures, I'll post some more! This was one of my favorite pictures of the boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Love the outfits! :)

Sarah said...

Love the pic, so stinkin cute!

Kimmy said...

I love it! I can't wait to see the rest from the DVD! You have such a photogenic family

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

The very best looking boys I have seen for a long time. Really they are they are the BEST!!