Friday, February 13, 2009

A little exercise...

Off track in the winter is always hard! The kids can't really go outside to play for any length of time, so inside all they want to do is watch tv, play video games, tear up the house, or wrestle and fight! So yesterday I decided it was time to get out of the house for some good old fashioned exercise for the kids and their friends and several hours of hanging out and chatting with my girlfriends! We headed to Jumpin' Jacks. It's a huge warehouse full of bounce house type things with slides and obstacle course blow ups as well. Lots of fun! The best part was the kids had a nice change of scenery, played with good friends, got some exercise, and except for the unavoidable interruptions of "Can I have a dollar fifty?" "I'm thirsty!" "Eric got hurt!" "I'm hungry!", I had 3 1/2 hours of sitting and chatting with my friends. All in all, it was a good "field trip!" Thanks Amanda and Kim for keeping me company and providing playmates for my kids!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun....for the kids AND the moms!

Bethany said...

I reaaly gotta try them out, We went to a diff one once and they loved it. I know what youmean, the snow isn't even decent enough right now for sledding or building a snowman. Maybe this weekend though.

The Mom said...

I gotta take my kids there. How fun. Do they have any special coupons. It's fun to see the boys always having so much fun.