Friday, December 26, 2008

White Christmas

Christmas has come and gone, and a whole lot of snow came with it! Every time we shoveled out, we turned around, and it was snowing again! Despite all the snow and wind, we had a wonderful Christmas and hope that all of you did as well. I was glad we didn't have to travel anywhere and could just enjoy the snow from our warm home. We woke up this morning with another 8 inches or so! Crazy weather after such a mild fall! It took Paul and Justin about 3 hours to dig us out as well as his sister and our neighbor who is ill. They were beat, but the other boys had some fun!



My sister Denise and I braving the snow and cold just long enough to take some pictures.


Denise and the boys

Eric wanted to "help" shovel, but he had more fun making snowballs and throwing them at nothing in particular.


"My snowball's bigger than your snowball." And this is when I turned and ran inside!
Now that I have enjoyed a nice white Christmas, I am looking forward to an early spring!

2 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Thanks to Paul and the boys for shoveling all of the neighbors snow for them. I will never get used to all the snow we get up here in the mountains. Have a Happy New Year.

alisha said...

the snow is soo beautiful! i love snow pictures! however, the iced over windshields, walkways, etc...i can do without! i did hate that part! what a beautiful christmas though!