Monday, March 9, 2009

Justin's Website

Justin has been learning how to make video games now for about 2 years. He has tried out a few different programs. He has also made his own website to publish his games so his friends and other "gamers" can play them. He really wants to be able to sell his games at some point. I am pretty impressed with his efforts! He has basically taught himself all about coding and the various languages that are used to make games. He continues to prove the idea that kids are so much more technology-smart than we are! So, I'd like to introduce his website to all of you so you can check it out!

www.justintimegames.webs.com

For all you fellow gamers out there, check it out--or have your kids check it out! Justin also wants me to put in a plug to become a member on his website. You'll receive notice when updates are made and have access to members-only pages.

For all of you fellow ward members, he also wants to let you know that he will have his games available at the ward scout fund raiser auction on Friday, April 3rd. Happy gaming!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to be very impressed by this! I've been on his website and I'll admit, I've even played a game or two! He's very inventive and bright! I'm so glad that he enjoys doing it so much...he's very good at it. Thanks for sharing!

alisha said...

great job justin! you and alec have lots in common! you should check out the website alec created for his eagle project...communityreligions.org

The Mom said...

Well, I signed up but haven't played yet. Carson and I want to do it together so we'll try it when he gets home from school today. What a great idea Justin!